199 should be watched closely in DLF, any close below it stock is heading towards 190 and 178.
Buy above 202 Tgt 204.8,208.6 and 212 SL 200
Sell below 197 Tgt 194,190 and 185 SL 200
411 needs to be watched for Canara bank, closing above it stock is heading towards 432.
Buy above 406 Tgt 410.5,416 and 422 SL 402.5
Sell below 401 Tgt 398,394 and 389 SL 402.5
Buy above 720 Tgt 723,728 and 737 SL 717
Sell below 713 Tgt 708,700 and 694 SL 717
To See Full Size Image
Right Click -> View Image
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.