Buy above 921 Tgt 926,932 and 940 SL 917
Sell below 916 Tgt 910,907 and 898 SL 919
Any close below 390 stock is heading towards 385/377.
Buy above 395.5 Tgt 398,403 and 407 SL 393
Sell below 392.5 Tgt 390,385 and 382 SL 394
Buy above 1255 Tgt 1265,1284 and 1300 SL 1250
Sell below 1244 Tgt 1230,1220 and 1207 SL 1250
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 3.28 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.67 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.