Buy above 1225 Tgt 1240,1260 and 1280 SL 1220
Sell below 1215 Tgt 1207,1190 and 1172 SL 1220
Any close below 220 stock will head back again to 212.
Buy above 223 Tgt 226,230 and 233 SL 221
Sell below 220 Tgt 218,216 and 212 SL 221
Buy above 66.8 Tgt 67.9,68.9 and 70 SL 66.2
Sell below 65.8 Tgt 65.5,64.7 and 63 SL 66.2
Methodology to use to trade above Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 3.28 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.67 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.