India Cements have started its ‘C’ wave closing below 102 gives short term target of 97.
Buy above 105.8 Tgt 107.5,110 and 114 SL 104.9
Sell below 104 Tgt 103,101 and 99 SL 104.9
Butterfly pattern which is bearish in short term, Closing below 254 gives short term target of 241 and 233.
Buy above 261 Tgt 264,270 and 274 SL 258
Sell below 256 Tgt 254.3,250.5 and 244 SL 258
Unable to close above 754 stock will head back to 699.
Buy above 766 Tgt 772 and 779 SL 764
Sell below 757 Tgt 752,745 and 738 SL 759
To See Full Size Image
Right Click -> View Image
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 3.28 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.67 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.