- FII’s bought 5534 contract of Index Future worth 217 cores, 6.9 K Long contract were added and 1.4 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.5 K contract , so FII are going both long and short in Index Future.
- Nifty did a fresh life high today @ 7881, but the high was backed with lowest volume in past 15 days, also no premium in NF indicates new high was just backed by short covering. Nifty is trading in uncharted territory 7896 and 7945 are 2 numbers to keep a watch on.
- Nifty Future Aug Open Interest Volume is at 1.50 cores with addition of 6.4 lakh suggesting long addition with CoC almost coming in negative suggesting premium erosion in nF . VIX being very low suggests bulls are still overconfident and every dip is getting bought into.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.03 lakh core with total contract traded at 1.8 lakh. PCR @1.06.
- 8000 CE OI at 72.8 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 7800 CE liquidated 8.7 lakh suggesting bears got panicked today .7700/7600 CE saw 7.6 lakh liquidation so bears are losing there ground . FII’s bought 32 K CE longs and 2.9 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7700 PE OI@ 72.3lakhs so strong base @ 7700. 7800 PE added 20 lakh addition in OI, suggesting bulls are all over support @ 7800, Break of 7800 can bring panic in bull camp .FII’s bought 11.5 K contract PE longs and 22.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- FIIs bought 473 cores in Equity and DII bought 490 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 60.76
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7844 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7715 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15150 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7881 Tgt 7910,7945 and 8011 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7844 Tgt 7810, 7780 and 7744 (Nifty Spot Levels)