- FII’s sold 29978 contract of Index Future worth 1145 cores, 24.1 K Long contract were squared off and 5.8 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 18.2 K contract. With fall of 127 points FII’s have added few shorts and mostly profit booking in existing long contracts.
- As discussed yesterday EW analysis any break below 7650, Nifty can break down till 7581 , Low made today was 7593.NIfty is near an important support @ 50 DMA which if held can see bounceback till 7739 on or before RBI event.
- Nifty Future Aug Open Interest Volume is at 1.24 cores with liquidation of 7.4 lakh suggesting long liquidation.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.78 lakh core with total contract traded at 3.4 lakh. PCR @0.98
- 8000 CE OI at 49.1 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 7800 CE saw 11.5 lakh suggesting ,FII’s bought 29.8 K CE longs and 8.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7300 PE OI@ 55.6 lakhs suggest bulls making base @7300 , 7500 PE added 9.6 lakhs so fight for 7500 is upcoming base .FII’s bought 75.3 K PE longs and 14 K PE were shorted by them.
- FIIs sold 1072 cores in Equity and DII bought 1074 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.17.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7676 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7731 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15233 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7638 Tgt 7660,7681 and 7721 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7593 Tgt 7574, 7558 and 7516 (Nifty Spot Levels)