Close below 770 short term target comes at 754.
Buy above 778 Tgt 786,796 and 804 SL 776
Sell below 775 Tgt 769,760 and 754 SL 777
Buy above 1235 Tgt 1242,1255 and 1276 SL 1228
Sell below 1219 Tgt 1207,1200 and 1187 SL 1225
Any close below 699 stock is heading towards 678/ 665 in short term.
Buy above 708 Tgt 713,720 and 729 SL 704
Sell below 703 Tgt 698,688 and 681 SL 706
Methodology to use to trade above Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 3.28 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.67 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.