Any close above 212 stock could head back to 220 odd levels.
Buy above 210 Tgt 211.5,213 and 216 SL 208
Sell below 207 Tgt 205,203 and 199 SL 209
Buy above 790 Tgt 800,810 and 816 SL 787
Sell below 785 Tgt 780,773 and 760 SL 788
BUy above 172 Tgt 175,178 and 180.5 SL 170.5
Sell below 166 Tgt 162,160 and 157 SL 167
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 3.28 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.67 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.