- FII’s sold 4 K contract of Index Future worth 157 cores, 958 Long contract were squared off and 3 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 3 K contract , so FII are going short in index futures and profit booking in long Index Futures.From start of series net on net basis FII are holding just 365 Index longs and 25.1 K Index shorts. So still there bias is on downside.
- Nifty is making distribution kind of pattern as we have formed multiple top @ 7919.7923 and 7920 in past 3 trading session, This can also been seen as consolidation after 100 point rise on MOnday. Also on hourly charts broke the channel bottom after 8 trading sessions, which gives initial target of 7800-7784. Als0 EW chart also gives the same target. This all levels get invalidated if Nifty starts trading above 7922 for 1 hour than it can rally till 7960. Weekly closing today Bulls will like to close above 7930 and bears below 7850.
- Nifty Future Aug Open Interest Volume is at 1.46 cores with liquidation of 3.6 lakh suggesting long liquidation .VIX being very low suggests bulls are still overconfident and every dip is getting bought into.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.43 lakh core with total contract traded at 1.9 lakh lowest volume in NF since Feb 2014. PCR @0.96.
- 8000 CE OI at 92.2 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 7800 CE liquidated 2 lakh suggesting bears cutting down positions .7700/7600 CE saw 1.8 lakh liquidation so bears are losing there ground, 7900 CE added 2.8 lakh suggesting bears are making resistance on 7900 . FII’s bought 16 K CE longs and 5.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7700 PE OI@ 76 lakhs so strong base @ 7700. 7800 PE added 7.1 lakh in OI, Break of 7800 can bring panic in bull camp .FII’s bought 7.4 K contract PE longs and 4.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 413 cores in Equity and DII bought 63 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 60.61.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7902 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7752 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15233 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7888 Tgt 7910,7922 and 7946 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7870 Tgt 7852, 7828 and 7793 (Nifty Spot Levels)