- FII’s bought 18455 contract of Index Future worth 717 cores, 27.4 K Long contract were added and 9 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 36.4 K contract , so FII are going both long and short in Index Future.
- Nifty was up 0.2% which was due to HDFC and ITC whereas MId caps were down 1.2% and Small cap around 2%. Index did not show the pain which was seen in broader market.Market is rising without broader market participation, Nifty is down almost 2% from recent high of 7840, bit mid cap and small cap indices were down between 6 and 10% respectively. What i was trying to highlight is distribution is happening at highs and if market goes uo to hit a new high as many are saying it will be sold into. Weekly trend is down and should show its effect in last hour of trading. Bulls will like to see a close above 7800 and bears below 7700. As per EW we can see the end of the current wave anywhere between 7777-7790 and than correction could resume till 7622.
- Nifty Future Aug Open Interest Volume is at 1.41 cores with addition of 12.7 lakh suggesting long addition with CoC almost coming to zero suggeting premium erosion in nF . VIX being very low suggests bulls are still overconfident and every dip is getting bought into.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.25 lakh core with total contract traded a t2.6 lakh. PCR @0.97.
- 8000 CE OI at 72.8 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 7800 CE saw addition of 0.2 lakh suggesting still no panic in bears camp .7700/7600 CE saw minor liquidation so bears are holding there ground . FII’s bought 4.9 K CE longs and 1.3 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 7600 PE OI@ 72.6 lakhs so strong base @ 7600. 7700 PE added 10 lakh addition in OI, suggesting bulls are making a comeback and want to increase the support @ 7700.FII’s bought 19.3 K contract PE longs and just 13.9k PE were shorted by them.
- FIIs bought 718 cores in Equity and DII bought 22 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.22.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7739 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7695 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15138 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7766 Tgt 7792,7827 and 7840 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7730 Tgt 7704, 7670 and 7644 (Nifty Spot Levels)