Any close above 665 stock is heading towards 699.Closing below 644 623/610 on cards.
Buy above 661 Tgt 667,675 and 683 SL 659
Sell below 651 Tgt 645,636 and 628 SL 654
Buy above 178 Tgt 180.5,183 and 188 SL 176
Sell below 174.5 Tgt 171,168 and 164 SL 176
2673 and 2728 needs to be closely watched for SBI, Closing above 2728 give short term target of 2817 and closing below 2673 gives short term target of 2639 and 2584.
Buy above 2700 Tgt 2718,2741 and 2761 SL 2690
Sell below 2673 Tgt 2654,2639 and 2610 SL 2685
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 1.77 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.77 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.