- FII’s sold 21.8 K contract of Index Future worth 850 cores, 9.9 K Long contract were squared off and 11.8 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest came up by 1.8K contract suggesting FII are again going short at higher level.
- Nifty made a fresh life high today@7792 almost near to out target of 7800 Can Nifty form short term top around 7800 ? , Bank Nifty was down today but still Nifty closed at days high. This needs to be looked with caution. Nifty has open with gap up on last 6 trading sessions, showing over optimism of market participants.
As seen in below chart Bear Power Indicator has started rising and any break of trendline which coincide with 7800-7820 range bear will be back in market.
- Nifty Future July Open Interest Volume is at 1.43 cores with addition of of 0.83 lakhs in Open Interest, suggesting long addition. An important point to not is 1 core of Index Futures got rollovered in range of 7616-7500 and Nifty is trading well above this zone, this price zone implies a very significant price band if we see a dip in Nifty.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.06 lakh core with total contract traded at 1.5 lakh. PCR @0.67. PCR has decreased from 0.82 to 0.67. Slightly surprising because with a rise, generally PCR has to increase. Higher number of Calls were written today.
- 8000 CE OI at 78.7 lakh saw addition of 2.6 lakh so speculative buying started in 8000 CE keeping pre budget rally in mind, 7800 CE saw liquidation of 4.4 lakh suggesting highs will not be sustained . FII’s bought 3.6 K CE longs and 15.6 K CE were shorted by them. FII’s have been consistently writing calls suggesting higher levels if they come will not be sustained.
- 7500 PE OI at 46.3 lakh saw addition of 0.77 lakh so support of 7500 looks strong, 7600 PE also added 2.1 lakhs suggesting support is rising up, 7300 PE added 3.6 lakh suggesting informed buying happening at this strike. FII’s bought 1.5 K PE longs and 10 K PE were shorted by them.
- FIIs bought 198 cores in Equity and DII sold 85 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 60.1.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7792 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7673 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15424 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7802 Tgt 7820,7837 and 7860 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7775 Tgt 7750, 7727 and 7700 (Nifty Spot Levels)