Buy above 1225 Tgt 1230,1238 and 1251 SL 1220
Sell below 1215 Tgt 1208,1195 and 1186 SL 1220
Buy above 723 Tgt 729,740 and 754 SL 720
Sell below 716 Tgt 707,700 and 693 SL 720
Buy above 977 Tgt 987,1000 and 1026 SL 974
Sell below 970 Tgt 964,950 and 925 SL 974
To See Full Size Image
Right Click -> View Image
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.