Close below 631 stock is heading towards 610. Holding and closing above 644 short term target comes at 665 and 689.
Buy above 640 Tgt 647, 655,663 and 674 SL 637
Sell below 632 Tgt 623,615 and 610 SL 637
Buy above 300 Tgt 304,307 and 310 SL 297
Sell below 295 Tgt 292,288 and 282 SL 297
Above 555 Tgt 576 Below 550 short term target 521.
Buy above 555 Tgt 562,568 and 576 SL 551
Sell below 550 Tgt 543,533 and 521 SL 554
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 1.77 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.77 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.