Closing above 646 short term target 665, else 631/623 on cards.
Buy above 645 Tgt 648,653 and 660 SL 642
Sell below 639 Tgt 635,631 and 626 SL 642
843 needs to be watched on closing basis, Closing above it stock is heading towards 860, and below it 833/820 on cards.4
Buy above 843 Tgt 846.5,850.7 and 857 SL 840
Sell below 839 Tgt 835.5,830 and 825 SL 842
Buy above 487 Tgt 489,493 and 499 SL 485
Sell below 483 Tgt 480,477 and 474 SL 485
To See Full Size Image
Right Click -> View Image
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.