Buy above 2586 Tgt 2610,2639 and 2673 SL 2575
Sell below 2570 Tgt 2545,2530 and 2500 SL 2580
Buy above 655 Tgt 665,673 and 682 SL 652
Sell below 650 Tgt 641,631 and 620 SL 653
Buy above 614 Tgt 620,630 and 644 SL 610
Sell below 608 Tgt 604,595 and 588 SL 612
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 1.77 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.77 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.