Buy above 213 Tgt 216,219 and 225 SL 211
Sell below 210 Tgt 207,203 and 199.5 SL 212
Buy above 285 Tgt 288,292 and 296 SL 283
Sell below 280 Tgt 277,272 and 268 SL 283
Buy above 715 Tgt 722,733 and 752 SL 710
Sell below 702 Tgt 692,684 and 672 SL 706
To See Full Size Image
Right Click -> View Image
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.