Buy above 1391 Tgt 1402,1410 and 1424 SL 1384
Sell below 1376 Tgt 1370,1364 and 1356 SL 1384
Buy above 500 Tgt 508,515 and 520 SL 497
Sell below 495 Tgt 490,485 and 480 SL 499
Buy above 247 Tgt 250,253 and 256.5 SL 245
Sell below 244 Tgt 241,238 and 233 SL 246.7
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 1.77 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.77 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.