Buy above 1424 Tgt 1442,1467 and 1486 SL 1418
Sell below 1415 Tgt 1405,1380 and 1355 SL 1420
Buy above 672 Tgt 680,686 and 692 SL 668
Sell below 662 Tgt 655,650 and 646 SL 665
Sell below 838 Tgt 830,824 and 810 SL 843
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for May Month
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.