Buy above 316 Tgt 321,327 and 334 SL 314
Sell below 312 Tgt 308,302 and 295 SL 314
Any close above 432 stock is heading towards 466.
Buy above 432 Tgt 436,441 and 446 SL 427
Sell below 426 Tgt 422.416 and 410 SL 430
Buy above 312 Tgt 316,320 and 324 SL 310
Sell below 307 Tgt 304,301 and 295 SL 310
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for May Month
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.