- FII’s bought 16287 contract of Index Future worth 623 cores, 20.6 K Long contract were added and 4.3 K short contracts were added by FII’s. FII’s are approaching more from intraday perspective instead of positional view looking at OI data.
- Nifty as discussed yesterday analysis completed ABC correction, did an impulsive move today, now Nifty is near its downward falling trendline resistance and 7603 should be watched closely in next 2 trading session.
Also Gann chart shows Nifty is back to green line, lets see if able to sustain and close above it new highs are in store Beauty of Gann Analysis 🙂
- Nifty Future June Open Interest Volume is at 1.13 cores with liquidation of of 21.8 lakhs in Open Interest, which got rollovered in JUly series and 15 lakh fresh addition showed long addition.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.29 lakh core with total contract traded at 3.58 lakh.PCR @0.93.
- 7700 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 78.4 lakhs and 7600 CE having second highest OI suggesting 7600 will not be an easy hurdle to cross.22 lakh liquidation in 7500 suggests that now 7500 has become big support for this series. FII’s bought 13.2 K CE longs and 1.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7500 PE OI at 66.4 lakh saw addition of 17.1 lakh so support of 7500 looks strong, 7600 PE also added 18 lakhs suggesting fight on for 7600 for next 2 days.FII’s sold 887 PE longs and 2 K PE were shorted by them. FII’s are still aggressive buyers in Put options suggesting we are not out of woods still so cautious on long.
- FIIs bought 284 cores in Equity and DII sold 216 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 60.12.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7582 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7517 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15270 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7587 Tgt 7610,7641 and 7688 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7560 Tgt 7532, 7515 and 7493 (Nifty Spot Levels)