- FII’s bought 9.4 K contract of Index Futures worth 364 cores (20.3 K longs were added and 10.8 K shorts were added in Index Future) with net OI increasing by 31.1 K contracts.
- Nifty has risen 455 points in matter of 7 trading session, major rally of 300 points coming in last 3 trading session, As per Elliot wave we can go till 7700-7720 but closing above 7700 looks little difficult and pullback can come from that range. Any close below 7570 only will give short term reversal.
- Nifty Future May Open Interest Volume is at 1.51 cores with addition of of 12.4 lakhs in Open Interest, suggesting long addition.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.95 lakh core with total contract traded at 2.6 lakh.PCR @0.83
- 7500 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 44.6 lakhs eventhough nifty is trading 150 points above warrants caution at highs, 7700 remains the strong resistance of the market. FII’s bought 25.5 K CE longs and 12 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7500 PE OI at 42.9 lakh remains a strong support from start of series, 7600 PE added 15.4 lakhs suggesting support at 7600 for tommrow .FII’s bought 21.5 K PE longs and 27.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FIIs bought 536 cores in Equity and DII sold 490cores in cash segment.INR closed above 59.18.
Buy above 7670 Tgt 7681,7707 and 7720(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7640 Tgt 7622, 7580 and 7550 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates