Any close above 411 gives short term target of 432.
Buy above 409 Tgt 412,417 and 420 SL 407
Sell below 406 Tgt 404.4,400 and 396 SL 408
Buy above 2400 Tgt 2416,2437 and 2470 SL 2390
Sell below 2380 Tgt 2363,2351 and 2331 SL 2385
Buy above 109.2 Tgt 111,113 and 116 SL 107
Sell below 106.5 Tgt 104.5,102 and 100 SL 107.5
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for May Month
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.