Buy above 357 Tgt 360,365 and 370 SL 355
Sell below 354.5 Tgt 350,346 and 341 SL 356
Buy above 521 Tgt 525 ,531 and 536 SL 519
Sell below 518 Tgt 515 ,510 and 504 SL 520
Buy above 300 Tgt 304,308 and 312 SL 298
Sell below 293 Tgt 290,287 and 282 SL 295
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for May Month
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.