Sell below 1960 Tgt 1935,1900 and 1870 SL 1974
555 should be watched closely by positional traders,any close above it stock is moving to 576 and 589 range.
Buy above 555 Tgt 560,569 and 576 SL 552
Sell below 550 Tgt 546,537 and 522 SL 553
Buy above 338.5 Tgt 341,343 and 346 SL 337
Sell below 335 Tgt 333.5,331 and 326 SL 337
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for May Month
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.