Buy above 2515 Tgt 2542,2574 and 2609 SL 2505
Sell below 2500 Tgt 2475,2440 and 2408 SL 2510
Buy above 429 Tgt 432.5,439 and 444 SL 426
Sell below 421 Tgt 415,410 and 403 SL 423
Buy above 1488 Tgt 1500,1520 and 1531 SL 1481
Sell below 1475 Tgt 1468,1455 and 1440 SL 1481
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.