Any close above 165 stock is heading towards 178.
Buy above 165.2 Tgt 167.2,170 and 172 SL 164
Sell below 163 Tgt 160,157 and 155 SL 165
Buy above 246 Tgt 249,254 and 260 SL 244
Sell below 243 Tgt 239,237 and 233 SL 244
Buy above 406 Tgt 409,412 and 416 SL 404
Sell below 403 Tgt 401,397 and 394 SL 405
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.