Buy above 326 Tgt 330,333 and 336 SL 324.3
Sell below 322 Tgt 319,316 and 312 SL 324.5
Buy above 905 Tgt 911,919 and 925 SL 900
Sell below 895 Tgt 889,881 and 874 SL 900
Buy above 185 Tgt 187.5,191 and 194 SL 183.5
Sell below 182 Tgt 181,178.5 and 175 SL 183.5
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.