- FII’s bought 8609 contract of Index Futures worth 334 cores (1.9 K longs were added and 6.6 K shorts were squared off in Index Future) with net OI decreasing by 4.6 K contracts.FII’s used the dip in nifty today to exit all shorts.
- Nifty again surprised the market participants with a quick rise in morning session and a panicky fall in 1 hour swinging 250 points. These kind of moves are traders nightmare and investors paradise as they can pick the quality stocks at lower values. As we are in Bull market such fast fall are created to shake off weak hands. Nifty took support at rising trendline, now 7270 becomes a support for short term. Resistance at 7398.
- Nifty Future May Open Interest Volume is at 1.91 cores with liquidation of of 18.9 lakhs in Open Interest, suggesting long liquidation.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.03 lakh core with total contract traded at 4.9 lakh.PCR @0.91
- 7500 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 64 lakhs followed by 7400 CE ,7400 CE is also having an OI of 50 lakhs and it seems smart money is selling 7400 CE. FII’s sold 13.8K CE longs and 18.7 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 7000 PE is having highest OI at 45.8 lakh remains a strong support for the series. 7400 PE saw a good addition are upcoming support of the market. FII’s bought 5.4 K PE longs and 16.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- FIIs sold 84 cores in Equity and DII sold 208 cores in cash segment.INR closed above 58.7.
Buy above 7377 Tgt 7414,7441 and 7485(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7350 Tgt 7320, 7300 and 7270 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates