Buy above 1889 Tgt 1899,1917 and 1928 SL 1881
Sell below 1878 Tgt 1870,1860 and 1845 SL 1882
Buy above 1300 Tgt 1309,1320 and 1333 SL 1296
Sell below 1295 Tgt 1285,1275 and 1261 SL 1299
Buy above 125 Tgt 127,130 and 135 SL 124
Sell below 123 Tgt 121.7,119 and 116 SL 124
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.