Close above 145 stock is heading towards 152 and 157
Buy above 145 Tgt 146.4,148 and 151 SL 144
Sell below 143 Tgt 141.5,139 and 137 SL 144
Any close above 555 stock is heading towards 576 and 589
Buy above 550 Tgt 555,562 and 570 SL 546
Sell below 541 Tgt 535,529 and 525 SL 546
Buy above 470 Tgt 476,485 and 493 SL 468
Sell below 466 Tgt 461,453 and 444 SL 468
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.