Buy above 3100 Tgt 3120,3146 and 3181 SL 3085
Sell below 3080 Tgt 3060,3030 and 3000 SL 3090
Buy above 1400 Tgt 1412,1435 and 1460 SL 1386
Sell below 1370 Tgt 1350,1332 and 1310 SL 1386
Buy above 148.7 Tgt 151,153.5 and 157 SL 147
Sell below 144 Tgt 142.1,139 and 137 SL 145
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.