Buy above 220.5 Tgt 223,225 and 228 SL 219
Sell below 215 Tgt 212,208 and 203 SL 217
Buy above 384.5 Tgt 390,394 and 398 SL 380
Sell below 377 Tgt 374,369 and 364 SL 380
Buy above 1453 Tgt 1465,1479 and 1498 SL 1440
Sell below 1420 Tgt 1400,1380 and 1360 SL 1400
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.