- FII’s bought 10707 contract of Index Futures worth 394 cores (12.4 K longs were added and 1.7 K shorts were added in Index Future) with net OI increasing by 14.1 K contracts.FII’s are going long in Index Futures.
- Nifty Hourly chart has formed a pennant pattern which suggests a breakout/breakdown is round the corner. As its Bull market the emphasize lies on breakout on upside. 7320 should be broken for nifty to move towards 7350 and 7414 .Expect a big move tomorrow. As its a Weekly closing bulls will like to close above 7350 and bears below 7250.
- Nifty Future May Open Interest Volume is at 2.11 cores with liquidation of of 9.7 lakhs in Open Interest, suggesting long addition.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.83 lakh core with total contract traded at 2.22 lakh.PCR @0.81
- 7500 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 59.5 lakhs followed by 7400 CE ,7400 CE is also having an OI of 59.1 lakhs and it seems smart money is selling 7400 CE. FII’s sold 793 CE longs and 4.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7000 PE is having highest OI at 50.8 lakh remains a strong support for the series. 7100 PE saw a good addition are upcoming support of the market. FII’s bought 18.2 K PE longs and 8 K shorted PE were shorted by them.
- FIIs sold 294.99 cores in Equity and DII bought 203 cores in cash segment.INR closed above 58.45.
Buy above 7285 Tgt 7320,7346 and 7380(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7250 Tgt 7223, 7207 and 7180 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates