Sell below 2560 Tgt 2540,2520 and 2510 SL 2574
Buy above 367 Tgt 369,371 and 375 SL 365
Sell belw 360 Tgt 357,354 and 350 SL 362
Sell below 609 Tgt 602,595 and 586 SL 612
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.