Buy above 185.6 Tgt 187,189.5 and 193 SL 184
Sell below 182.5 Tgt 180.3,177 and 174 SL 184
Buy above 170.5 Tgt 172.4,174 and 176 SL 169
Sell below 168 Tgt 166,164 and 162 SL 169
Buy above 347 Tgt 350,353 and 356 SL 345
Sell below 342 Tgt 339,336 and 333 SL 345
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.