Buy above 1974 Tgt 1985,2000 and 2024 SL 1964
Sell below 1945 Tgt 1930,1910 and 1890 SL 1955
521 should be closely watched, Closing above it stock is heading to 555 and 610 in short term.
Buy above 504 Tgt 511,521 and 529 SL 500
Sell below 495 Tgt 484,474 and 450 SL 500
Any close above 589 stock is heading to 597,610 and 631 in short term.
Buy above 588 Tgt 597,608 and 617 SL 586
Sell below 585 Tgt 578,567 and 556 SL 587
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.