Buy above 924 Tgt 928,937 and 950 SL 920
Sell below 915 Tgt 907,901 and 894 SL 920
Buy above 972 Tgt 978,989 and 1008 SL 965
Sell below 957 Tgt 947,938 and 924 SL 965
Buy above 1862 Tgt 1880,1900 and 1920 SL 1855
Sell below 1850 Tgt 1836,1820 and 1806 SL 1857
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.