Buy above 221 Tgt 225,229 and 233 SL 217
Sell below 215 Tgt 212,207 and 200 SL 217
Buy above 76 Tgt 76.8,78.6 and 81 SL 75
Sell below 73.5 Tgt 72,69 and 67 SL 75
Buy above 558 Tgt 563,570 and 576 SL 555
Sell below 552 Tgt 546,542 and 535 SL 555
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.