932 is the level to watch for short term trader, Holding above it stock is heading to 953,966. Unable to hold it pullback till 898 is on cards.
Buy above 943.5 Tgt 948.7,956 and 962 SL 940
Sell below 938 Tgt 935,930 and 922 SL 941
Buy above 186.8 Tgt 188.5,190.8 and 193 SL 186
Sell below 184.5 Tgt 182.3,180.2 and 178 SL 186
Buy above 193 Tgt 195,198.8 and 201 SL 191.5
Sell below 190.5 Tgt 189.2,187 and 183.5 SL 191.5
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.