Buy above 362 Tgt 366,372 and 377 SL 360
Sell below 359 Tgt 354,350 and 346 SL 361
Buy above 160.2 Tgt 163,166 and 170 SL 157
Sell below 156 Tgt 154,152 and 149 SL 157.5
Buy above 239.5 Tgt 243,248 and 252 SL 238
Sell below 237 Tgt 234.5,231 and 225 SL 239
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.