- FII’s bought 6081 contract of Index Futures worth 225 cores (7.6 K longs were added and 1.5 K shorts were added Index Future) with net OI increasing by 9229 contracts.
- Nifty made a new life high again today 6763 ,and closed above its trendline. Nifty formed again today Hanging Man candle stick third day in row, which is bearish if 6720 is not broken.Today is 9 day in a row Nifty has closed in green with index rallying 830 points, the kind of straight line rise we are seeing is not healthy for market, as it shows over enthusiasm and any kind of disappointment will be met by fast and furious fall. Traders holding long either maintain a strict SL or square off the position and sit on sideline. 6765 is very important number to be watched any weekly close above it can see Index rallying to 6909, unable to do so pullback can come till 6621 in short term.
- Nifty Future April Open Interest Volume is at 1.72 cores with addition of 2.4 lakhs in Open Interest, bullish bias continues.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.08 lakh with total contract traded at 2.4 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.05.
- 6800 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 31.7 lakhs , is having the highest OI and resistance for the market, 6700 CE with OI at 30.4 Lakhs, FII’s bought 29.5 K CE longs and 11.8 K CE shorts were taken by them.6300-7000 CE added 6.2 lakhs.
- 6600 PE is having highest OI at 48.9 lakh with addition of 5.8 lakhs remains a strong support at start of series, 6700 PE is having second highest OI at 46.4 lakhs. 13.5 Lakh addition in 6700 PE added today so 25 lakhs in 3 days so 6700 strong support as of now ,6300-7000 PE added 27 lakhs.FII’s bought 17.7 K PE longs and 13.7 K PE shorts were taken by them.
- FIIs bought 594 cores in Equity and DII sold 472 cores in cash segment.
Buy above 6758 Tgt 6770,6787and 6800 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6745 Tgt 6730,6707 and 6675 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates