Sell below 1292 Tgt 1281,1264 and 1250 SL 1298
Sell below 511 Tgt 505,500 and 495 SL 513
Any close above 103 stock is heading towards 111
Buy above 102.5 Tgt 103.9,106 and 109 SL 101.5
Sell below 100 Tgt 98,96 and 94 SL 101.5
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.