Buy above 158.3 Tgt 160,162 and 164 SL 157
Sell below 156 Tgt 154.2,152 and 149 SL 157
Buy above 331 Tgt 335,342 and 350 SL 328
Sell below 327 Tgt 324.5,318 and 313 SL 329
Buy above 68 Tgt 69,70 and 71.2 SL 66.7
Sell below 66.2 Tgt 65.5,64.5 and 62 SL 67
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.