Buy above 2066 Tgt 2081,2098 and 2119 SL 2060
Sell below 2058 Tgt 2044,2024 and 2007 SL 2065
Buy above 1301 Tgt 1309,1318 and 1332 SL 1295
Sell below 1293 Tgt 1285,1271 and 1262 SL 1299
Buy above 192 Tgt 194,196 and 199 SL 190
Sell below 189 Tgt 187.2,184.4 and 183 SL 190.5
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.