- FII’s sold 5559 contract of Index Futures worth 197 cores (16.6 K longs were added and 11.1 k shorts were added for Index Future) with net OI increasing by 27.7 K contracts. So today’s FII’s have started entering longs in Index Futures.
- Nifty is entering the demand zone, with hourly charts entering oversold so if 6650-6642 is held we can see a decent bounceback till 6710,6750. During an uptrend market might correct for 2-3 session giving a trend reversal signal but can bounceback equally sharply, Weekly closing tomorrow Bulls will like to close nifty above 6730 and bear below 6650.
- Nifty Future April Open Interest Volume is at 1.57 cores with addition of 3.7 lakhs in Open Interest, OI is still neutral zone.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.88 lakh with total contract traded at 2.2 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.96
- 6800 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 52.9 lakhs , resistance for the market with 7.3 lakh addition so bears holding shorts in 6800, 6700 CE with OI at 44.2 Lakhs,saw addition of 10 lakhs suggesting Bears getting aggressive in 6700CE. FII’s sold 13.1 K CE longs and 2.7 K CE shorts were added by them.6300-7000 CE added 20.3 lakhs.
- 6600 PE is having highest OI at 52.5 lakh with addition of 1.4 lakhs remains a strong support for the series, 6700 PE saw a huge liquidation of 8 lakhs in OI show bears are coming back from hibernation. 6300-7000 PE liquidated 18.5 lakhs.FII’s bought 16.3K PE longs and 4.3 K PE shorts were covered taken by them.
- FIIs sold 44 cores in Equity and DII sold 347 cores in cash segment.INR closed above 60.38
Buy above 6696 Tgt 6725,6749 and 6770 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6665 Tgt 6644, 6613 and 6590 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates