- FII’s sold 6691 contract of Index Futures worth 237 cores (725 longs were added and 7.7 K shorts were added for Index Future) with net OI increasing by 8.4 K contracts. So today’s FII’s continue adding shorts in Index Futures.
- Nifty Future May Open Interest Volume is at 1.37 cores with addition of of 3.6 lakhs in Open Interest, suggesting bears are adding shorts.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.67 lakh core with total contract traded at 1.4 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.80
- 7000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 32.7 lakhs , resistance for the market with 3.6 lakh addition, 6800 CE with OI at 24.5 Lakhs,saw liquidation of 4.9 lakhs suggesting writing occurring at 6800 as premium is very high. FII’s bought 15.1 K CE longs and 12.8 K CE were shorted by them.6300-7000 CE added 10.4 lakhs.
- 6500 PE is having highest OI at 29.4 lakh with addition of 3.2 lakhs remains a strong support for the series, 6800 PE saw a addition of 4.7 lakhs in OI show smart money buying 6800 PE.FII’s bought 21.5 K PE longs and 7.4 K PE were shorted by them.6300-7000 CE added 15.5 lakhs.
- FIIs bought 77 cores in Equity and DII sold 370 cores in cash segment.INR closed above 60.64 at 1 month high.
Buy above 6766 Tgt 6782,6802 and 6822(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6746 Tgt 6730, 6700 and 6680 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates