- FII’s sold 3481 contract of Index Futures worth 122 cores (1.7 K longs were squared off and 1.7 K shorts were added Index Future) with net OI increasing by 79 contracts.
- Nifty made a new life high again today 6676 10 day in a row.Nifty today was unable to form higher low formation but took support at the rising channel as shown in below chart. Nifty today formed Hanging Man candle stick fourth day in row, which is bearish if 6700 is broken tomorrow. 6765 is very important number to be watched any weekly close above it can see Index rallying to 6909, unable to do so pullback can come till 6621 in short term.Weekly closing tomorrow bulls will try hard to close above 6765, Bears below 6700.
- Nifty Future April Open Interest Volume is at 1.71 cores with liquidation of 1.2 lakhs in Open Interest, bullish bias continues.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.22 lakh with total contract traded at 2.2 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.30 signalling overbought zone.Cash market volumes are very high from past many days signalling distribution pattern.
- 6700 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 31.8 lakhs , is having the highest OI and resistance for the market, 6800 CE with OI at 31.7 Lakhs,Call Options are not having high OI suggesting bears are on backfoot. FII’s bought 12.7 K CE longs and 17.6 K CE shorts were taken by them.Huge addition of 14.2 lakh in 6900 CE suggests speculative is happening. 6300-7000 CE added 6.2 lakhs.
- 6600 PE is having highest OI at 57.3 lakh with addition of 8.3 lakhs remains a strong support at start of series, 6700 PE is having second highest OI at 47.5 lakhs. 1.1 Lakh addition in 6700 PE suggests it can break tomorrow ,6300-7000 PE added 43.3 lakhs.FII’s bought 43.3 K PE longs and 35.5 K PE shorts were taken by them.
- FIIs bought 717 cores in Equity and DII sold 716 cores in cash segment.INR closed above 60
Buy above 6745 Tgt 6770,6787and 6800 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6737 Tgt 6707 6675 and 6657 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates