- FII’s bought 1017 contract of Index Futures worth 59 cores (3.7 K longs were squared off and 4.7 K shorts were squared off in Index Future) with net OI decreasing by 8477. So FII’s used today to exit both longs and shorts in Index Future.
- Nifty made a new life high again today 6732 ,and closed near its trendline. Nifty started the Quarter FT 14 with a close above 6700. Nifty is forming a rising wedge formation in daily chart and today also formed an Hanging Man candle stick second day in row, which is bearish till 6730 is not broken.
- Nifty Future April Open Interest Volume is at 1.70 cores with addition of 0.1 lakhs in Open Interest, bullish bias continues.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.20 lakh with total contract traded at 2.2 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.17..
- 6700 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 30.9 lakhs , is having the highest OI and resistance for the market, 6800 CE is the next level of resistance with OI at 29.6 Lakhs, FII’s bought 22.6 K CE longs and 8.2 K CE shorts were taken by them.6300-7000 CE added 4.9lakhs.
- 6600 PE is having highest OI at 43.1 lakh with addition of 6.4 lakhs remains a strong support at start of series, 6500 PE is having second highest OI at 39.2 lakhs. 4.7 Lakh addition in 6700 PE added today so 12 lakhs in 2 days so 6700 strong support as of now ,6300-7000 PE added 9.1 lakhs.FII’s bought 2.6 K PE longs and 16.4 K PE shorts were taken by them.
- FIIs bought 385 cores in Equity and DII sold 247 cores in cash segment.
Buy above 6732 Tgt 6747,6767 and 6700 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6685 Tgt 6668,6650 and 6631 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates