Sell below 1914 Tgt 1905,1890 and 1875 SL 1922
Sell below 193 Tgt 191.187 and 185 SL 194.4
Sell below 123.5 Tgt 122.4,120.4 and 119 SL 124.4
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.